MS Word and PDF are both very useful and popular processors of our time. They both maybe used to create or save documents but their characteristics and features are quite different from one another. If you want to create a write-up, it has to be MS Word that you use. But if you want to store a document for future reference especially one which is of a much larger size- then PDF is the much more obvious choice.
Some more reasons why you should swap for .pdf are -the files are mobile-friendly, cannot be altered or edited by third-party, format undergoes no change etc. You can count on all word to pdf converter programs to open a DOC file in PDF. Here is a brief on the steps to be followed for conversion.
- Step 1, is to decide on which converter you want to use to convert your .doc into PDF format. There are various converters available online with many features that you can choose from. Some may be free while others may be paid.
- Step 2, click on the “upload” button in the converter which will open up a pop-up box wherefrom you can find and select the doc or docx file you want to convert. Or you can simply drag and drop the file onto the PDF converter.
- Step 3, once you have opened the file into the converter the conversion process will begin right away. The bigger your file is in terms of size the more time consuming the conversion process will be.
- Step 4, once the process of extraction and conversion is complete, you will be given the opportunity to make any necessary changes to the file that is now .pdf.
- Step 5, once you have finished editing your file you can proceed to click on the download button to save your newly made PDF file to the location of your desire.