Blogging is one of the best ways to take your brand higher on the SERPs. But before you proceed with your blog, here is the list of common mistakes to take note of.
- Unattractive boring titles are a huge mistake. One of the top tips of blogging basics 101 is to start your blog with a smart catchy title.
- Forgetting to enter description fields and page title and such a mistake can destroy your ranking chances big time.
- Not linking to previous posts.
- Irregular publishing and publishing not even a single post each month
- Poor presentation with boring long paragraphs of text.
- No promotion of blog on social networking sites. If you are aspiring to take your blog higher on SERPs, you have to ensure more exposure for it. It’s not possible if you don’t mention it on social media.
- No invite for readers for posting comments which destroys chances of reader engagement.
- Excessive numbers of irrelevant pop-ups.
- No collection of email from the first day.
- Blog posts on not-so-useful topics. If you can’t post articles on interesting, needful and helpful topics, why would people come and read your posts?
- Posts laden with excessive jargons and technical language that are too difficult for a smooth read for layman readers.
- Too salesy posts never sell. Your aim should be soft persuasion. Focus on reader’s pleasure first. Don’t just overload with constant pitches from the word “go”.
- Writing exclusively for SEO. You should optimize your blog for SEO. But be mindful to care about your readers. If your sole focus is on SEO, the posts are sure to lack readability.
- Not allotting enough time for editing which invariably results in unwanted dumb mistakes and poor readability.
- Content is not catchy enough. Your work does not end with finding a valuable topic. You should also focus on a brilliant presentation.
- No stress on high quality images.
- No promotion of blog and posts.
YouTube as a social media platform is increasing by leaps and bounds in terms of popularity. But there are just 9% of businesses who have a YouTube channel. YouTube is a great way to connect with your audience and help build your brand’s identity. You can also choose to buy YouTube channel monetization.
Below are the basic steps to help you start a YouTube channel for your business.
- Set up a new Brand Account on YouTube
- Login to YouTube and click on User icon.
- Head over to Settings.
- Click on Create a New Channel
- Add your brand name as the name of the channel and click on Create.
- Customize your YouTube channel
Click on Edit and upload a proper brand image as your channel icon. Ensure that the picture is in a valid format, for example, jpeg, png, bmp and should be of 800×800 pixels.
- Add Channel Description
Fill out your profile and add description about your brand, or what you want o talk about through the newly created brand channel. You can even add your website and social media links to direct your viewers to your other channels.
- Focus on Your Content
Be clear on what you want to exhibit about your business in your videos. If you want to show people how to use your products, you can have tutorial videos for the same. You can also choose to talk about your brand, its ethics, upcoming launches etc. in your videos.
- Shoot and Upload
Shoot your first videos and edit it if and where needed. Then you can upload it with the Upload option at the top right of the screen.
- Optimize Your Video
Don’t miss filling out on your title, description and tags with relevant keywords. These are used to optimize your video and make it easy to find.
If you are also an enthusiastic individual who is willing to work professionally as a blogger to chunk out some money from the same, you have hit the right spot! Her, I will let you know about how you can earn a lot of money, as I have made $25,000 from the same. Surely, there are numerous ups and downs that you will have to get through, but first of all, you need to have a blog. Whatever niche you believe in, whatever kind of content you love to produce, just make sure it is worth the efforts you are putting into! Today, people have written and captured everything, what makes your blog unique is the only thing that counts. Here are some interesting things that you can do and read through my Website here!
Begin with building relations; enter into the field of digital product sales
product reviews and blogging on the same is one of the most effective manners that have contributed towards my earning. But on an initial level, it is not possible to get so many followers or visitors. Thus, begin with building links. Choose guest posting services, connect with bloggers who are successfully operating with similar niche and get a better grasp of the blogging community. Doing this will help you find more products to work on and sell further.
Work as a freelancer, don’t stick to a specific organization
the most important thing (if you want to make more money) is that working as a freelancer would surely be the best decision of your life. On my Website here, you will get to know a lot about it. As a blogger, you find immense opportunities to work and earn, thus, never miss any chance!
Get into advertising, promotional content writing and similar other things to enhance your blog reach and earn more money within least possible time.